Carrying Her Heart

I am dedicating this site to my beloved daughter Rachel whose earthly life ended on Sept. 17,2009.This is just a glimpse of the path I walk through this journey of grief.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gratitude



I can't overlook the fact that it is Thanksgiving,I've tried,but it ain't working.We are going to stay home and just eat and let the day and our emotions unfold.I know that it will be okay,not perfect,but okay.I want my children to see gratitude in my heart because I am so very thankful.For all my family and friends that pray for me daily.For all of Rachs friends that keep in touch and make me smile.For my little girls who daily let me see glimpses of Rach in them.For my sons who try to be so very brave for me and for the being such great and willing huggers.For all that my immediate family does and for all the things I know they would do if I needed them to ,I am very thankful.I am thankful for a husband who can see through my fragile smile and know what I need;who picks up the slack with the housework or the little girls when I am falling.I am thankful for my Lord and Savior and for all His promises that I cling too.But most of all this year I am thankful for each and every second I had to spend with my beautiful Rach.I am thankful that I wasn't just her "Mom".I'm thankful for our laughter together ,our singing together,our joking together and even the tears.I am so thankful for my beautiful Rachel.

Breath in every moment and hold them in your heart.
We took this photos last Thanksgiving.I am thankful for them too.

Praise and glory and wisdom and THANKS and honor and power and strength be to our God for ever and ever.Amen!rev7:12

No comments:

Post a Comment