Carrying Her Heart

I am dedicating this site to my beloved daughter Rachel whose earthly life ended on Sept. 17,2009.This is just a glimpse of the path I walk through this journey of grief.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Fishing down the bunny trail

We decided that this Easter we would do exactly what we wanted to do...check out! We grabbed some clothes,groceries and the aluminum boat and headed to the lake. It was just Kenny,me and the little girls. It was perfect Easter weather. The sun was shining, the wind was blowing...it blew us all over the lake. The fishing was not very good.


It was easy to fish and easy to just be there. I was flooded with memories while we were there, as I always am, but I was able to enjoy them and make some new ones.


I almost missed this photo because I didn't want to take my eyes off of them to turn my camera on. I love this shot so much. The love between siblings. That comforting hand on your back. It reminded me of the funeral. My husband and his younger brother....the hand on the back that says...I'm right here..always..

..But the greatest of these is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment