Carrying Her Heart

I am dedicating this site to my beloved daughter Rachel whose earthly life ended on Sept. 17,2009.This is just a glimpse of the path I walk through this journey of grief.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

The best part of waking up


This morning KK got out of bed and headed for the kitchen table (as they always do on school mornings). She sat in silence waiting for her breakfast. I sat her food down and she looked up at me and said " Trust in the Lord with all your heart proverbs 3:5". I was so stunned I said "what"??????? She said it again " Trust in the Lord with all your heart".. What a great way to start the day. I asked her what made her think about that. She said she read it on my marker board last night at church. Our lesson had been about trusting God ..with ALL our heart. Evidently she listened. Maybe a Bible verse should be the first thing that comes out of our mouth in the morning. Maybe that could be a challenge??? What would your verse be IF you decided to take the challenge?????

Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior,
who daily bears our burdens. psalm 68:19

1 comment: