Carrying Her Heart

I am dedicating this site to my beloved daughter Rachel whose earthly life ended on Sept. 17,2009.This is just a glimpse of the path I walk through this journey of grief.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

So long socks

I am so thankful that spring is here.The sunshine, the birds, the flowers...its all back. As I was folding my laundry this morning, I was reminded of the thing I will miss the most about cooler weather....wearing these socks..



I have worn these socks as often as I can since they were purchased. They WERE a 4 pack..Rachel is wearing the striped pair. I wear mine no matter what color shirt or pants I have on..They are the perfect socks to wear with boots. I see them every time I open my drawer, and I absolutely love wearing them (as you can tell).If it is a special occasion..they are my "special socks"..If i just need to feel an extra connection to her that day...I go to the socks.. I will miss them greatly for these next few months..I'm sure there will be days when I will "boot up" and wear them...but for now..
"My eyes are ever on the LORD,
for only he will release my feet from the snare"
psalm 25:15

No comments:

Post a Comment