Carrying Her Heart

I am dedicating this site to my beloved daughter Rachel whose earthly life ended on Sept. 17,2009.This is just a glimpse of the path I walk through this journey of grief.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Covered


Last Thursday Kennedy was told she had type b flu. I spent the rest of spring break caring for her, and trying to keep everyone else from getting it. So far...so good.She is a really easy sick person, but I am still trying to catch up on everything else.
The other night I walked in my sons room and found Rachels green blanket amongst his covers. I told him he could use it but when he was done with it, it went in the "pretty room". I told him that it was Rachels. He said " well no wonder I slept so good... I had it wrapped around me"..... that made my heart smile .



He hideth my soul in the cleft of the rock
That shadows a dry, thirsty land;
He hideth my life with the depths of His love,
And covers me there with His hand,
And covers me there with His hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment