Carrying Her Heart

I am dedicating this site to my beloved daughter Rachel whose earthly life ended on Sept. 17,2009.This is just a glimpse of the path I walk through this journey of grief.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Pain in the offering

Very soon Mothers day will be here. I have planned a Muffins with Moms on Sunday morning for all the ladies in our church. I am not as anxious as I was last year. I look at things different now. I know how it all feels..I know how much it all hurts. That is what I think about now. Not IF it will be hard, but how hard will it be. I am keeping my heart open tho, and my hopes high. God has been so very good to me, I am expecting something great to happen.

Blessed be Your name
On the road marked with suffering
Though there's pain in the offering
Blessed be Your name

Every blessing You pour out
I'll turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say

Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name

You give and take away
You give and take away
My heart will choose to say
Lord, blessed be Your name..

2 comments:

  1. God bless you on this Mother's Day. I pray God will surround you with his love.

    Take care,
    God bless you,
    Debbie and David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Debbie for every prayer and every word of encouragement.

    ReplyDelete