Carrying Her Heart

I am dedicating this site to my beloved daughter Rachel whose earthly life ended on Sept. 17,2009.This is just a glimpse of the path I walk through this journey of grief.

Friday, April 16, 2010

When You Know Where It Is

I realized as I approach the 7 month mark ,that I have never shared the song with you that I was given just days before Rachels wreck.My mother-n-law shared it with me Labor Day weekend. I loved the chorus.I played it for Rachel in the car on the way to pick up KK after school the next week.We even talked about who should sing it at church.This song is also one of the first things I heard in my head as I came upon the wreck ,and realized what had happened. The beginning of this video is a little slow,but stay with it, you don't want to miss the end..The funeral for my friend Jodie is today also..this song is so perfect for her too..I pray that I will do just as the song says and take comfort in what I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment