Carrying Her Heart

I am dedicating this site to my beloved daughter Rachel whose earthly life ended on Sept. 17,2009.This is just a glimpse of the path I walk through this journey of grief.

Friday, April 2, 2010

I WILL RISE


Rachels name means LITTLE LAMB. Everywhere I go there are little lambs for sale for Easter.I am trying to do things a little different this year.Not that they will be done the same way next year, but for now I just need a change. I am trying also to see what God shows us this time of year in nature.We have 6 beautiful puppies, and a bird has made a nest in one of my flowers ,from the funeral, right outside the little girls window.What a gift each of these things are and what a beautiful reminder of what we have through The Lamb...new life ...new beginnings.Please take a few minutes and watch the video of I Will Rise. Click on the title and it will start.
I gave a quick testimony last Sunday about my Ebeneezer, my bracelet. I was so glad that I could open my mouth and share what was in my heart.I always stumble when I have to say her name out loud. I don't know why it is easier to say "my daughter" than it is to just say "Rachel".I miss Rachel..

Let every man and woman count himself immortal. Let him catch the revelation of Jesus in his resurrection. Let him say not merely, "Christ is risen," but "I shall rise." ~Phillips Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment