Carrying Her Heart

I am dedicating this site to my beloved daughter Rachel whose earthly life ended on Sept. 17,2009.This is just a glimpse of the path I walk through this journey of grief.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sea Gulls-See God




Monday was a holiday for the kids so we made plans to go to Moody Gardens in Galveston .Me and the 2 girls,and my parents headed out for a day full of fun.I hate to admit it,but my little girls had never even rode on the ferry before.I don't enjoy the beach.I find my peace at the lake.The wind at the beach drives me crazy.Maybe if we had the white sand and the crystal blue water....I'd still want to be at the lake.So on the ferry ride over the seagulls were CRAZY.They were starving and it was a feeding frenzy.Kennedy loved every minute of it.I have never really thought of a seagull as a beautiful bird.We were late leaving Galveston,so on the ferry ride back things were much calmer.I noticed the sky was beautiful.I always am able to see the beauty in the sky,even more so now.I find myself looking up a lot more now than I ever did before.After we got back, I downloaded my photos.I am not a photographer.Never have claimed to be one, which makes the pictures I took even more special.I still do not claim to be a photographer.I consider the pictures to be a gift.They are beautiful.I only wish that my eyes would be able to see daily what can be seen in the pictures.I sent this picture to my Dad.He got it.He was able to see what I saw in them without me telling him.I hope you can see HIM.
Open my eyes that I may see, glimpses of truth Thou hast for me.” –Clara H. Scott

Psalm 19:1-4 The heavens are telling the glory of God; and the firmament proclaims his handiwork.

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
I edited the pictures down in size only,I did nothing to the color or effects.Double click on the images to open them larger.
That is my dad in the picture.

1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful, special pictures.
    Becki

    ReplyDelete