Carrying Her Heart

I am dedicating this site to my beloved daughter Rachel whose earthly life ended on Sept. 17,2009.This is just a glimpse of the path I walk through this journey of grief.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Four Months


I posted this video on my Facebook,but for those of you who don't have access to that I am posting it here too.
So much has happened in the past for months.I have made many new friends.I have new friends that have made commitments to pray EVERY day for me.Some of these friends I have never met face to face,but I am so thankful for each and every one of them.Thank you for staying close, even when I ask for space,I still feel you here with me.
I used to play this song for Rach when she would be having "boy" troubles.I would sing really loud and obnoxiously to try and cheer her up.It usually worked.There are no words to use to tell you how very much I miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment