Carrying Her Heart

I am dedicating this site to my beloved daughter Rachel whose earthly life ended on Sept. 17,2009.This is just a glimpse of the path I walk through this journey of grief.

Friday, June 1, 2012

More heartbreak

I knew this day was coming. Im sure you are wondering where I have been. Our youngest son graduates from high school tonite. I made it thru the prom season...watching everyone post their photos of their beautiful girls. I handled his prom well. I knew tonite would be hard. Graduation was such a HUGE deal to Rachel. She graduated distinguished and was ready to take on the world. Even now, as I get ready for tonites ceremony, I am reminded once again how precious and fragile life is. I found out that the young lady named Amanda that I presented the Rachel Clark scholarship to last year, was killed in a car accident. She too was only 19 years old. She was going to be a neonatal nurse. She too was excited for her new journey. You can go back to last years post and read it. I am crushed. I am left choking on my words. I won't ask why. Even if God were to tell me why, I couldnt understand. My thoughts are not His thoughts. I only know that I need someone to press stop so I can get off of this ride..

You give and take away
You give and take away
My heart will choose to say
Lord blessed be your glorious name

No comments:

Post a Comment