Carrying Her Heart

I am dedicating this site to my beloved daughter Rachel whose earthly life ended on Sept. 17,2009.This is just a glimpse of the path I walk through this journey of grief.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012


Well, I have battled the flu....the butterflies flew.....and they changed the format on my blog. It is almost impossible for me to post from my tablet. And to add insult to injury, my other computer has pooped out on me. After Rachel's Facebook was shut down, I began to panic about losing all my photos and images on my computer. Well, of course my powercord went out, and once that was fixed and I was attempting to back up all my files, the whole thing went crazy. Just please keep checking in...I'm trying to get back up and running because I sure have a lot to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment