Carrying Her Heart

I am dedicating this site to my beloved daughter Rachel whose earthly life ended on Sept. 17,2009.This is just a glimpse of the path I walk through this journey of grief.

Monday, April 16, 2012

From Rachel

Since last weekend I have been holding on to this post. I was finally getting around to clearing some things off of my dresser, and when I went to put them away I caught a glimpse of this old music book. It came with a keyboard we purchased a looong time ago.I thought it might have a song or too that KK could play on her piano.( she has recently started taking lessons..but..that's another post) As I thumbed through the pages I came across this




Rachels name...red hearts. It took my breath. This gem had been hiding in my closet storage drawer. I went through all the pages looking for , ANYTHING else. Remember this is right around the time I lost access to her facebook . I closed the book ,and my eyes, as I tried to save the image in my mind. When I opened them , my eyes found this on the front cover.





If you click on the photo it will make it bigger..It says From Rachel Clark , and of course there are more hearts. When I had taken the book out of the drawer, it was upside down, so I never saw the front.. until then . But I'm so glad that when I needed them most , they were there.

"Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart."
psalm 37:4

"Words can't Say what Love can do.
I'll be there for you"

No comments:

Post a Comment