Carrying Her Heart

I am dedicating this site to my beloved daughter Rachel whose earthly life ended on Sept. 17,2009.This is just a glimpse of the path I walk through this journey of grief.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

8 = :(

I realized last Tuesday on the way home from the lake that it is August. It is not last years panic that I feel, it is just a deep sorrow. My thought are many, way too many. The constant slide show plays what I miss the most, and what I want the most to forget. I have thrown myself into a kitchen remodel hoping to keep me occupied. So far, it isn't working. Almost two years of grief..some days it feels like its been an eternity. I have had lots of "winks" , which does help. It is just hard to find words these days. Keep checking in with me tho, you never know.

“In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.”psalm 94:19

4 comments:

  1. We are here with you, every day.
    I love you.
    b.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psalm 46:10
    He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
    I will be exalted among the nations,
    I will be exalted in the earth.”

    Maybe He doesn't want you to find words right now. I think that's ok... Let me know if you ever want to just "sit and be still" together.
    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's in your silence that He can be heard most clearly. I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the love. I truly can feel you here with me.

    ReplyDelete