Carrying Her Heart

I am dedicating this site to my beloved daughter Rachel whose earthly life ended on Sept. 17,2009.This is just a glimpse of the path I walk through this journey of grief.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Taking a break

Last week the girls and I made a much needed visit to our favorite spot, Moody Gardens. We stayed 3 days and 2 nights. We had a great time. I go there to relax and BE with the girls. The days are long and full but it doesn't keep my mind from going to the same places it always goes to. Just like the girls have certain things they have to see and do while they are there, I have my things too



The sunsets when we are there are so incredible. Every night is so different , and so perfect. I also love the penguins, the macaroni penguins.



I saw a lot of new things on this visit too. Things that really make you think about God and how He created all these amazing things and how powerful He truly is. And how my mind will never understand how all those things are in the ocean, and each one perfectly created .




Its hard to believe that this will be a shark. But that is just God. I look at all the flowers and see such beauty. A butterfly can bring a tear to my eye just because after everything it goes through, they are only on this earth for a short time....


and it always comes back to Rach...


There are so many things I don't understand. I realized on the way home ,while all these things were going through my mind ,that I spend too much time trying to "understand" . Not one time in the Bible does God ever ask me to UNDERSTAND anything. He just ask me to trust Him..to have faith ...and that only has to be the size of a very tiny seed. "Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart ....and lean not on your own understanding".... I guess KK was trying to tell me something...back on April the 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment