Carrying Her Heart

I am dedicating this site to my beloved daughter Rachel whose earthly life ended on Sept. 17,2009.This is just a glimpse of the path I walk through this journey of grief.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Real Acts of Campassion

I'm still here. I've been hesitant to post what I have been struggling with but I have been brutally honest about everything else so here goes. I've been wearing a heart monitor for the past 3 weeks. I've had a few "episodes " ...so now I'm back on my beta blocker and they are running test on everything they can to rule out whatever they can. Soooooo.. I've been a little consumed with my own well being. I have also been trying to come up with some way to remember Rachel's birthday other than putting an ad in our local paper. I finally came up with something that I think she would love..... Real Acts of Compassion In 19 short years my daughter Rachel Ann Clark ,was able to make a difference in many lives. Please join us as we remember the day of her birth November 1, by doing Real Acts of Compassion Plan to go visit that person you have had on your heart. Buy someones food behind you in the drive thru . Go ask that person for forgiveness..or forgive that person. Pay for someones gas, or groceries. Hold a door, give a hug, whatever you can do . Rachels life made a difference . Let's make what would have been her 22nd birthday make a difference too. Whatever you can do ..Do it ! Follow us on Facebook and share how you made a difference. R.I.P. R.A.C. Rachel Clark Class of 2008 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. November 1, 2012 https://www.facebook.com/RealActsOfCompassion follow the link to join us or you can comment here on the blog. Thank you for staying here with me and for helping me continue to carry her heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment