Carrying Her Heart

I am dedicating this site to my beloved daughter Rachel whose earthly life ended on Sept. 17,2009.This is just a glimpse of the path I walk through this journey of grief.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

What could Possibly happen

When I posted the first day of this new year about all its "possibilities" , I really didn't have a clue what would happen next. How could I have possibly known that my water line under the bathroom sink would break...and flood part of my house. And then on Wednesday morning, I would break my toe. I was not prepared to deal with either one, but I managed to handle both of them. I fixed the water line, and taped up my toe. What caught me most off guard was what happened Wednesday night. As I hobbled in to the gym to teach my class at church, one of my sweet little boys came running up to me with his hand held out in a fist. He smiled at me and said" here Mrs. Suzette, I found this for you"..how could I have possibly known what would be placed in my hand....








A heart.....holding a heart...."carrying a heart". Yes John, you did find that for me.
A Godwink at church..it couldn't possibly get any better than that !

1 comment:

  1. sweeeeet!!!
    and can we just back up a bit to the part where it says "you fixed the water leak yourself" !

    ReplyDelete