Carrying Her Heart

I am dedicating this site to my beloved daughter Rachel whose earthly life ended on Sept. 17,2009.This is just a glimpse of the path I walk through this journey of grief.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Coming Out Of The Dark


I have tried to be as honest as I could possibly could about everything that I have felt, or seen or done..I hope that when you read this you can understand my pain..this is the dark cloud that has been over my head since the wreck happened ..
I have never had any hard feelings towards the man that was driving the 18 wheeler...my brother made it very clear that the man had done everything he could to try to stop it from happening..I believe him...what has consumed me is the residents of the home where her car stopped.They have made many FALSE claims on my insurance to try to make money off of my daughters death..you wanna talk about having hatred in my heart????? Every time I get to the end of my road and have to see their house and know what they have tried to do...Every time I would get a letter in the mail from the insurance about another claim I just wanted to go and tell them " don't you think me losing my daughter was enough"? your roll of fencing that has been laying there for 4 years is useless...that old car that has been on a trailer for 2 years is a piece of junk....LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!! I have been very aware of the fact that I need to let this go..My hope is that maybe in purging this out on my blog ..just getting it out.. will help me to let it go..and of course I know that you will read it and will pray for me about it too...(hint hint)...It just goes so far down into the pit of my stomach...sometimes when I see them outside I just want to go and tell them how wrong they are...but there is no talking to people like this..obviously...I want this part of it to be over...I don't want to sit in a place of panic and be robbed of peace ..but right now I can't even type the three words that I need to say....much less say them out loud..I was given a very good definition of forgiveness.. it means you take your hand off of the persons throat....I've loosened my grip... I haven't let go .....yet....I'm sorry...I'm human..

“In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and He answered me by setting me free. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? The LORD is with me; He is my helper. I will look in triumph on my enemies.” Psalm 118:5-7 (NIV)

Lord please set me free

5 comments:

  1. because i love you i won't leave the comment i would like to leave :)
    they are sick opportunists with no morals.
    praying instead.
    but just in case i'll keep my pointy booty ready....

    b~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha.....pointy BOOTS...
    go edit that for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was trying to figure out who I knew with a pointy booty.... I'm leaving it incase someone else needs that laugh..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep up with this blog most of the time, not sure how I missed this one. It made me sick listening to the homeowner as he was claiming his damages. Just know your not alone in your feelings when you see that persons house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know we are all human, but that was very hard to swallow. It was also hard to be so honest about my feelings, but God has placed a veil over their home so that now I can come and go and not be consumed by their presence.Thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete