Carrying Her Heart

I am dedicating this site to my beloved daughter Rachel whose earthly life ended on Sept. 17,2009.This is just a glimpse of the path I walk through this journey of grief.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

There Will Be A Day

RACHEL ANN

Nov. 1, 1989

Sept. 17,2009


When you lose someone you love, it seems that time stands still. What moves through us is a silence... a quiet sadness... A longing for one more day... one more word... one more touch... We may not understand why Rachel left this earth so soon, or why she left before we were ready to say good-bye.. but little by little, we will begin to remember not just that she died, but that she LIVED....And that her life gave us memories too beautiful to forget.
We will see you again Rach...some day, in a heavenly place where there is no parting. A place where there are no words that mean good-bye....

But I hold on to this hope and the promise that He brings
That there will be a place with no more suffering

There will be a day with no more tears
No more pain, and no more fears
There will be a day when the burdens of this place
Will be no more, we'll see Jesus face to face
But until that day, we'll hold on to you always..


3 comments:

  1. HER GARDEN IS BREATH-TAKING!! I love how they are not an arrangement,it's like because of her GREAT beauty & sweetness & the abounding love of her heart, the earth couldn't contain it & it burst forth this gorgeous garden of her favorite flowers for US-because,as those pretty angel wings remind us, she's not there, & you suzette say it best "Something can't be lost if you know where it is, I KNOW WHERE SHE IS!" I thank God for your intimate relationship with Him & that He has proven His Word true that "Nothing is impossible with God" because you have touched so many lives this year, holding on to your faith to endure the impossible. You mean more to me than I can express & I am with you in spirit. Thank you for your faithfulness & may the God of all Comfort & Mercy shower on you today & all the days of your life. I know I speak for more people than you realize when I say I love you BIG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say anything any better than Christel said... You, Suzette, have made a difference in MY life...not because I have lost a child myself, but because of you, I know that if I do, they will always know how much I love them, no matter what path they take. And yes, I love you BIG, also!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was Googling something else, and the photo of the gorgeous lilies (and the Holy Spirit) pulled me in here. The date is recent. I don't know what happened, but I say a prayer for JESUS to help you find a special way to cope with the grief!! I love the angel wings, too. Sometimes the "wait" (before we're in heaven, too) seems so long, but we are here for a reason. The holidays coming up can be hard, but suggest doing small things and things about your faith. Sending a big {{{hug}}} from this old lady here.

    ReplyDelete